INSTAGRAM--> @kikis_mommy_life
FACEBOOK--> kikis momy life
TWITTER---> kikis momylife

Friday, February 23, 2018

My pregnancy


 The journey to mother hood is the most amazing, scary and empowering period in a womens life. Although i don't think these words can really describe it to the fullest. It opens your eyes to how bad asses women are. Think about it.
WE GROW HUMANS INSIDE US!You would have to go through it to really grasp the idea.
Evey pregnancy is different. Every women deals with it differently. I will tell you mine.
So lets start the day i found out i was going to be a mom. This would be my third pregnancy, but with no births till now. I remember being scared to test because i took one a day before and was negative.
buuuut...Boom! I dose not matter how many times i have a positive test its always a emotional moment and tears lots of happy tears.

 Went to the doctors to confirm what i already know by peeing in a cup (1 of 1000000000). At this point im in full symptom spotting. I will not even feel pregnant, so of course i started to get scared. For my peace of mind i bought a Doppler to hear baby's heart once in a while. I would recommend one if you are worried or just because, its the most amazing sound you will ever hear. Doppler surprisingly are not that expensive. My first ultrasound was soooooo scary for me. I asked my self many questions. What if nothing is there. What if there is no heart beat. would i be able to handle it the third time?
 I announced not till i was 12 week or more.I wanted to make sure everything was going well for both of us and it did. At this point i already know what i was having, at around 14 weeks you have another one. Luckily at my second ultrasound they where able to tell me, and that almost never happens. At around 20 weeks i shared the sex of my baby. I was over the moon. Daddy not so much but was excited to have another girl.(first baby for me second for him)

After having my last ultrasound i was going crazy! i wanted to see her again. I did! but not the way i wanted. The last ultrasound they saw something wrong. They said i had Marginal umbilical cord. In simple words the umbilical cord is not in the center of the placenta and baby was at risk of not getting enough nutrition. This was a very low chance. The risk was that she stops growing and they would have to induce me early. I was told over and over not to worry, so i didn't. Until my 38th weeks they send me to get another one because i was measuring small, but did not make it to the appointment.My mom later on took me to have a 3D ultrasound.



At this point (picture above) im 30 weeks. I was enjoying every moment of it. Even when sleeping was a struggle every night. She would be waking me up at 2 in the morning kicking and getting hiccups. The not so fun part was involuntary noises when moving, rolling to my side or standing up.
Now its the time of my baby shower. The one thing that every women wants but wont admit. Who can blame us. we want attention and we get it. Even though everything is for baby. My mom and sister arranged everything. I loved every moment of if. Just knowing that my little girl was already loved so much filled my heart.


Now lets talk about cravings. I just have one word. EVERYTHING!! I was like a bottomless pit!!I would eat and 30 min later i was hungry again. I gained over 40 lb but later on found out it was mostly water i retained. I did lose all of baby weight, maybe 3 lb where left behind.

Lets not forget belly shots!!

At 38 weeks i was over being pregnant. yes its wonderful? beautiful feeling and seeing baby kick and move. Women will not admit it but the last 2 to 3 months suuuuck. Your huge, hungry, angry at everyone. Especially the father! why you ask.  while hes dead asleep and snoring , you in the other had are not sleeping. baby is kicking and in the way. suddenly you are hungry, so you sneak in the kitchen to stuff your face in anything you can find. Now you go to bed find an amazing position and what happens next? you got to freaking PEEEEEEE!
 Little did i know a week later im getting induced because of high blood pressure( preeclampsia). I finally got to see my rainbow baby. My delivery well was very crazy but that is another post alone. so now some baby pictures of my Emma Andrea Rosales.








5 comments:

  1. How cute is your baby girl. I'm so happy you had so much pregnancy and now you're enjoying your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her name! Pregnancy stories are always so fun to read and very relatable! Your journey was so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you I always loved that name. I got that name from friends lol

      Delete
  3. She is adorable!. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Oh yes them cravings definitely got the best of me hahaha took me a while to get the extra weight off.

    ReplyDelete

5 Reasons to shop at Thrift Stores

As a kid my mom will always got to thrift stores, me and my sisters loved it. We knew as soon as she told us we were going we will get so...