INSTAGRAM--> @kikis_mommy_life
FACEBOOK--> kikis momy life
TWITTER---> kikis momylife

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Baby Hospital Bag

You can never pack enough, especially women. I watched many many videos of " whats in my baby's hospital bag". And let me tell you i over did it! by  a lot, but hey i don't feel bad. So let me tell you what i packed and what i did and did not end up using.
  • Baby cloths (duh) I got one outfit in every size. NB,0-3m, 3m. 
  • Baby hats, gloves, socks.
  • Blankets at least 2. A thick one and a thin one to wrap baby in.
  • New Born size diapers. However i did not use them they provided me with them and gave me 2 packs to go take home.
  • Baby wipes. I was also provided with wipes, so i ended up saving mine.
  • burping cloths.
  • Cell phone charger 
  • Bottlers if you are not breast feeding.
  • If breast feeding you will need breastfeeding pads. Lots of pads! 
That's about it my bag if full but i was ready for everything. you can never be to prepared. Hope this helps for the first time moms.

8 comments:

  1. This is a great list of things. I think any mom to be would appreciate this list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very practical list and so much shorter than what I had to pack. The hospital where I delivered my babies did not supply anything for mom or baby, even the gown to wear. I also needed to pack maternity pads, soap, shampoo, and towel. Thankfully we only had to spend one night in hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very good list. It’s really difficult being a mom. Your baby is always your priority.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if you don't end up needing them, diapers and wipes are always a good idea. Not every hospital will provide them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a good hospital bag. I never gave birth but this is good to remember in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always tended to overdo it too. You never know what all you will need in what circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really a great list! I am not a mom, but will need this ideas in future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These things are so helpful to read! I'm a future mom and it's great to know what I will actually need and what I won't!

    ReplyDelete

5 Reasons to shop at Thrift Stores

As a kid my mom will always got to thrift stores, me and my sisters loved it. We knew as soon as she told us we were going we will get so...